Friday, July 08, 2005

Action Figures Rule

So, while surfing around this morning I found this site. It's an article about stupid toys. I definitely need one of those Isaac action figures for my bar at home. I wonder if it has a button that you could push to give the "double gun salute". It's like kung-fu grip... with soul.

I was also surprised to find out that COBRA used the Cobra Pogo Ballistic Battle Ball to fight the Joes. I am outraged that COBRA would stoop to the level of blatantly disregarding the Geneva conventions as they pertain to misuse of short range Pogo Ballistic Battle Balls. What's next??? Some sort of Trubble Bubble? Where does it end? Won't someone think of the children???!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

what about the offer for a free "fridge" action figure on the pogo ball box. That could be the best thing i have ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home