Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fireworks, Hot Dogs, and Flags Oh My

I plain out love 4th of July weekend. My three favorite days of the year are St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, and then my birthday. Speaking of my birthday, I have been told that this year is my Golden Birthday. Apparently I turn 31 on the 31st of July, which I think is even more special, because it is the last possible golden birthday you can have. So shouldn't that be like my Titanium Birthday?, because I think Titanium is better than everything. It is like Rock, nothin beats Rock.

I have been reading this site lately that I really like. It's called McSweeney's. I always get a kick out of some great satire.

Anyone catch that finale of The Real Gilligan's Island? What a bad bad show. I heard they just had to cancel "Welcome to the Neighborhood", because it basically showed a bunch of white people freakin out when gays or Blacks moved next door. I guess that isn't suitable for Network TV. It was supposed to celebrate our differences. Sometimes, differences are better left uncelebrated I guess.

For all who were wondering who that hot chik was in the background of Goldberg's Bar Mitzvah picture, it was Tanith Belbin. She is one of those crazy ice dancers who we found while looking to cast some TV show we are working on. Two words, Hott.

I was walking into the subway yesterday and saw a subway ad for J Date. The tagline was "Where it Happens". I 'd like to know where what happens. Torah Study?, expensive dates with limos and no pay offs?? It was the stupidest ad I had ever seen. Oh, and also for all you Christians, there is always Big Church. We are an equal opportunity blog here.

Everyone have a great 4th. Tom is your party Sunday or Monday? If it is Monday, I might be able to make it to reenact the famous "Lenin Incident".

Peace out.

4 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

I won't name names, but some ducks might be quacking at that Jdate comment...

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

Party next to Lenin on Monday the 4th... come as early as 2pm for BBQ...perfect viewing of the fireworks starting at 9. I did get in trouble from the building manager last year for "causing an elevator malfunction" from the amount of people that showed up, so this year we have a 13 floor "fun slide".

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that like a wardrobe malfunction?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

exactly... but with more nipple

 

Post a Comment

<< Home