Friday, June 24, 2005

Cool Stuff That I Discovered Over the Past Month

So, I figured that going in to the weekend, I'd list a few cool things that I discovered over the past few weeks. So, in no particular order:
  • Galvanize by the Chemical Brothers with Q-Tip
  • Brazillian Girls- the band, not the indigenous females of the South American country (not that I have anything against actual Brazillian girs, but thats a whole other post)
  • Feel Good, Inc. by Gorillaz
  • The Lonesome Doves ... I don't know how to describe them, but i caught them at a C-N-B-CN show this week and had a blast
I also discovered that I don't care that the Spurs won and I watched less than 30 seconds of the NBA finals- combined.

The most important discovery of the past 24 hours is that Tom Cruise apparently knows more about psychiatry than Matt Lauer, which means that Tom Cruise knows slightly more about psychiatry than the coffee stain on my desk.

Go Mets!


2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

I didnt know Sonny was moonlighting as Mr. Met again.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

Sonny is Mr. Met? It all makes sense. Thats why you never see them in the same place at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home