Thursday, June 23, 2005

New Banner

First off, thanks to Schwizzle for knighting me with "guest contributor" status. As my first order of business, I am calling to the floor a vote on the new logo at the top of the page. Feel free to leave any coments and/or suggestions.

Since this site seems to have a good portion of it dedicated to Top 5 lists, here is my list of Top 5 things that I hate to admidt that I love:

5) Coldplay

4) Tom Cruise and his new beard... i mean fiance (it's like watching a train wreck)

3) Xena: Warrior Princess reruns

2) Finding the movie Bio-dome on late night cable. I mean, come on... Pauly Shore, a Baldwin, and that guy who played Dick Thornberg in Die Hard...thats a winning combination

1) Lindsay Lohan as a coked out sleazy party girl

5 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great New Banner!!

I will have to admit that watching a half naked Lucy Lawless running around and all her other little hot warrior princess underlings is a guilty pleasure of mine.

But I will say, it would be nice to see a report about Lindsey Lohan being lost in some remote mountain boy scout camp in aruba along with that cracked out runaway bride never to be seen again.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

I think the banner needs some carnage...and carnies..

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

mmmm carnies

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be afraid to admit you love Coldplay. They are a good band except now Chris is all in love and happy and shit...so his songs may suffer. I prefer lonely, morose Chris Martin...kinda like when the Chili Peppers were on smack...better music right?

As far as the Katie Holmes fiasco....I can't even begin to list what is wrong with that. Most of all I find it odd that Tom Cruise has decided to wed a fetus. Especially after being with that glamorous talented independent beautiful woman Nicole Kidman. Maybe those gay rumors are true? Anyway, the most disturbing part of this whole thing is the weird public display. Their whole "love" affair has been set up like a publicity stunt. Is Tom just so used to being in the limelight that he knows no other way of conducting his private affairs or is he trying to prove something? and even worse...WHY DO WE CARE? Why does the media cover this? Why do we read about it? Why do we write blogs about it? No one cared when I got engaged...What is it that draws us to care about these people? Is the media just giving the public what they crave? Or does the public think they want this only cause the media is shoving in their face? Not sure.

Thanks for letting me blog kids....I'll be back.....

Nippercat

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

I think Tom Cruise should run off with Katie Holmes and a bunch of carnies. That would be the best of all worlds. Maybe they could all join Lohan and Runaway Bride in that remount mountain boy scout camp.

Now that would be rich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home