Monday, June 27, 2005

Weekend Review

What a great weekend. Good weather. Great Sports (if you are a Mets fan), and as always, good drinkin and eatin.

I was in Vermont this weekend playing golf. There are three things that are really really good in Vermont:

1) Cheddar - great on burgers
2) Syrup
3) Bacon - it is always apple smoked and man is it good.

Adding to the bands from Friday, check out Donovan Frankenreiter. Sounds like Jack Johnson, but is really good. Even better he is a pro surfer. I met him a couple weeks ago and he couldn't be nicer.

Yes, it has been confirmed, my friend Sonny is Mr. Met. An unbelievable job getting the team psyched up for this season by the way.

So I just saw the preview for the remake of The Bad News Bears. I am just not to sure about this one. I mean Walter Matthau. And no one can replace a pre-coked out Tatum O'Neal.

This weeks a big week as if you are lucky to get Friday off you have two four day weeks of work. Always a good thing if you ask me. Unfortunately I will be missing my buddy Tom's Rooftop 4th of July cookout above Red Square.

I will be in Cape Cod wearing pants so loud I might just have to kick my own ass. I will go to one of the greatest Happy Hours you will ever go to at the Improper Bostonian. This guy named Jim Plunkett (no not that Jim Plunkett) plays all afternoon, and it is incredible.

Peace out.

9 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger SonnyD said...

Thanks for the mr. met comments...yes, I must admit, that's me. I'm proud I've been able to help the Mets strive towards being the pinnacle of mediocrity.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

the schnozberries taste like schnozberries

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

Violet, you're turning violet!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

Snozzwangers? Vermicious Knids? What kind of rubbish is that?

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

Wangdoodles and Hornswogglers. Stuff and nonsense.

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people make me sick.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger SonnyD said...

You lose. Good day, sir.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger SonnyD said...

I said good day.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Joe, it's toasted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home