Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Boring News Day

Absolutely nothing at all to comment about today. I mean, there's the good fight that Paula Abdul is fighting. I mean, it's no "dance off" like she did with MC Scat Kat back in 1989, but it'll do.

Mr. Met asked me if i had heard about "Zombie Dogs"... I personally like the Post's "Franken Dog" headline better. Didn't anyone see Pet Sematary?

If you wanna find all the cops they're hanging out in the donut shops... I think the headline for this should be Stereotype Happens

Being a degenerate gambler, I think the reason that internet was invented was for this. My favorite is the Bush threesome. I don't know about you, but when i think of a Bush threesome it doesn't involve George W and Jeb.

3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

"That is why with an open heart and a selfless agenda, I implore you to pass this bill."

I just can't go on anymore. This is the best yahoo has to offer for their last headline. They are usually so good, but this one has gone too far.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gonna eat that?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

yeah, it's toasted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home