Monday, June 13, 2005

Where in the World is My dinner?

Michael Jackson was found not guilty today counts. I mean at least give this guy a fine or some probation for being guilty of being a complete freakshow. I am sure now just in time for Xmas Michael will release a new album self titled just "Michael". It will sell a billion copies so he can pay for all his legal bills, and of course some pending civil suit settlement.

I learned today that Katie Holmes is going to convert to Scientology. I mean can someone please tell me what the hell happened to this cute little girl who used to be on Dawson's Creek. i heard that next, Pitt and Jolie are going to get married and take up the Kaballah.

Oh yeah, and something happened with the war in Iraq today, but I just can't remember, because I've been bombarded with who is going to be the next Food Network star or who is going to win that dancing show.

I am just wondering if it is that important that we are so thoroughly entertained so we can forget about whatever important things are going on in the world. if we spent as much energy on keeping up with all of these "real life" shows as we did on actually caring about the real issues, shit might actual get done.

A new Top 5 includes Top 5 Burger Places in NYC

5) Tuesday Night Burger Night at Waterloo Tavern
4) McHale's
3) Corner Bistro
2) Burger Joint at Parker Meridien
1) JG Melons

Keep it Gangsta.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

dude... the $5 kobe beef sliders at Stanton Social are awesome. Plus they make a mean Manhattan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home