Friday, February 10, 2006

Busy Weekend Preview Post


Well, it's going to be quite a crazy weekend for the members of Dancing With the Schwizz (f/k/a City Vue, f/k/a The Schwizz). Here's a brief preview of what to expect.

The Schwizz: Heading out to Torino (or is it Turin? Or Turino?) tonight. We expect a busy weekend of tappin', crappin', and textin'. With possibly some sticks and skins thrown in for good meausure. Although I heard a rumor that if you ask for mozzarella sticks in Italy, you get thrown in prison. We expect a full recap of his weekend to be posted on Dancing With The Schwizz in due course.

But I Want One Now!: Continues and concludes his week-long, whirlwind tour of Europe, including Paris, and, um, well Paris, and Paris. A team of reporters will be dispatched to Plainview on Sunday evening to monitor the status of his bowels after a full week of eating nothing but steak and fries.

Maybe I Can Help: Honestly, I can't remember what he's doing this weekend, but I seem to recall he's out of town. I do know he's now entering Day 25 of his cold, so hopefully whereever he is, there will be lots of rest, recouperation and stryufadell to be had.

Yes, Joe, It's Toasted: Last but not least, Yes Joe has a busy weekend planned. Tonight: Hit up that bar everyone who's anyone has been talking about, Barcelona Bar, and avoid the Darth Vader shots at all costs. Rumor has it there will be a guest appearance from the great APU and maybe, just maybe, Maybe I Can Help will make a showing as well. Tomorrow: The reason I've been growing this cursed goatee for the past month -- Yes, it's the Third Annual Mustache Party at Bourbon Street, which I believe Bookie D will be attending. Yes, I'll be sure to post some pics on Sunday. For the nostalgic, I've posted a pic from last year's party here. Finally, Sunday: The Flitgirl and I have a 10:30 am appointment at Crate and Barrel to register. That's right, register. Jeez, I guess I really am getting married. Imagine that. There are also unconfirmed rumors of a Sunday afternoon poker game at the humble abode of It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time, but those have yet to be confirmed.

Until next time!

YJIT

8 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

Nothing like boeuf et frites every night. Last night I had chinese for a change, and got boeuf et brocolli.

I expect to see some fine 'stache pics (I'm looking in your direction, bookied). Just try to beat mine from last year...good luck!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Anneliese Kelly said...

All those avidly following the Yes Joe nuptials will be pleased to know that Crate and Barrel is only the beginning...

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

That's right..it gets so much better!

Mwwwuuuhahhahuhaha

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

I love the sub plot within The Schwizz that is the Yes Joe nuptials. Yes Joe, die the stache white and wear a Col. Sanders Uniform. That will win you best prize. I heard they have great sticks in Italia. I can't wait to buy some nice Italian leather pants so I can rival Apu at the next Stache party.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BookieD will be in attendance at the Mustache Party, and I will be a little sad to be losing what I think is a perfectly nice beard. That being said, I think my mustache idea is a good one, though I am not certain whether I'll be able to pull it off. Those of you not in Italy, Paris or at a wedding (I think that's where MICH will be) can judge for yourselves.

10:30 AM for registry? TFG, why must you compound your man's nuptual torture with such an early rendezvous? If it enables him to be available for some afternoon poker, then I guess it's worth it.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Anneliese Kelly said...

I'm ALWAYS looking out for the poker game, guys.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

Bookie, is Mrs. Bookie going to wear a false 'stache? If so, I may be able to convince The Flitgirl...

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid Mrs. BookieD (or is it Mrs. D?) retired the fake mustache after it's appearance in the "Oats" portion of our Hall & Oats costume on Halloween.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home