Friday, January 20, 2006

Greetings from Beaver Creek


Well howdy, boys and girls (well, mostly boys, since no girls seem to check out this site). I'm sitting in our condo in Beaver Creek, CO, just a stone's throw away from the mountain that's been kicking my ass all week. Tons of snow, decent conditions, but my legs just haven't been up to snuff this week - perhaps as a result of a two-year hiatus from skiing. In any event, life is good over here, excellent food, beer, and I even hopped up on stage with our guitar-playing friend at apres ski a few times and stole his guitar (see picture). The other good news is (as some of you already know) we now apppear to have a wedding date for me and the future Mrs. Yes Joe It's Toasted. Easy to remember -- 7/7/07 in Princeton, NJ. I know, insanely in the future, but that's how this process works I guess. Anyways, that is all for now - I'll be back in NYC tomorrow night, so if anyone wants to watch the championship games on Sunday, I would be willing and able to down to poppers, wings, stinks, skins, fingers, pigs, etc. Let me know. Peace out.


YJIT

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

heh.. you said Beaver

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

Hey, that's less than a 2 year engagement, so it's well within the rules. Also, we sort of have to plan it for next summer because the fiancee will be in grad school (not enough time to plan it this summer).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home