Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Keep It Classy San Diego

Ahh yes, San Diago. Settled by the Germans in 1904, the translation was lost for several hundred years. It means "whales vagina".

What a place Huntington Beach is by the way. I have never seen more fake tits, since my last trip to Scores. That marine layer is definitely not caused by the smog from cars, but from all the hair products the girls and guys use. It was like I was in a bad 80's Ratt video. But man were these girls hot.

And, yes, Laguna Beach really is that way. What a phenomenal town. Newport Beach missed out by a nose, frankly, because it was the cougar capital of the world, but good times had by all.

If anyone gets out to the OC by the way, make sure you hit up Sushi Island in Costa Mesa. Yet another on my growing list of epic hole in the wall sushi joints. I really need to write a book.

Back to the NYC though. Man is it frickin steamin. You could cook white rice in this crap. If anyone is up for grabbin drinks Thursday, I'm available. It may be an inside deal though, because our drinks might melt.

Never watch the movie Hide and Seek with Robert DeNiro. It is a horrible horrible movie.

Well, back to the grind. Tom, i think i got like 6 of those covers. Nina, I got 94% of the states. If anyone wants a little afternoon get out your aggression, you can always check out this. I'll post the Spear Throw tomorrow.

Keep it Classy World. I'm The Schwizz?

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

Add to the sushi list... Deep Sushi, in the Deep Elum secion of Dallas. It's like Avenue A Sushi, but with fresher fish and more creative rolls.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

I'll show you a more creative roll.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

Cotton candy, sweet and low, let me see your tootsie roll
Here we go, come on, tootsie roll, come on, tootsie roll

 

Post a Comment

<< Home