Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Count Chocula


Ok, so I saw Wedding Crashers the other night, and it could be the best stupid move ever. What a great cast, great dialogue, and just all out piss your pants funny (no really, I did piss my pants).

Well, in one of the lines, the great Count Chocula was mentioned, and I was able to find this cool site on not only Count Chocula, but that whole line of Monster Cereals. I hope you enjoy. And with that, not to be left out, is my Top 5 Childhood Cereals.

5) Rice Krispies
4) Cap 'N Crunch
3) Apple Jacks
2) Life - gotta go a little healthy
1) Cocoa Puffs - yes, I am cuckoo

5 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

First off, I know it's not really a "childhood" cereal because it came out in the mid 80's, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch is defintely in my top 5. Also, I can't believe you prefer Coco Puffs to Coco Crispies. I guess it takes diffren't strokes to move the world, mmmmmmm

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

it is a valid point if i were to like rice crispies, i should like the cocoa version, but, like i said, i am cuckoo. Tow others that always should be mentioned are golden grahams, and alphabets

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

It's all about Kaboom!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

You gotta have me lucky charms on there...the purple horseshoes...

"Oh my god Brian, there's a message in my alphabits cereal...it says 'Ooooo'"

"Peter, those are cheerios"

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pops and Sugar Smacks are not to be missed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home