Friday, February 24, 2006

Holzer + DAG = American Idol

I have this bad habit (or amazing gift, however one may look at it) of looking at some people, and finding the similarities in facial appearances of other people, very similar to what Conan does with his "If they had a kid" skit. Also, ESPN page 2 has "Here's Looking at You" where they post 2 pictures of someone in the sport world, with some other celebrity (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=looking/index). Anyway, I'm watching American Idol, which since I now live in the burbs is a strictly enforced rule, and one of the contestants reminded me of someone...Here's the picture of the Idol contestant, Giddeon McKinney:

Immediately, I knew this guy had a familiar looking face (and dance moves). The first thought that came to mind, was David Alan Grier, of In Living Color and Jumanji fame, pictured below.

But that wasn't it. There was still something missing. Then it hit me. Giddeon was a cross between David Alan Grier, and ....

That's right. If Holzer and Grier had a love child, it would certainly be Giddeon McKinney.


Now that I got that out of the way, it's back to staring at the picture below.

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

That's great stuff. So I assume Giddeon can dress up like a flamingly gay film critic while doing your taxes.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

Giddeon gets two snaps up and a circle.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

he can also help if you were ever injured on the job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home