Sunday, December 18, 2005

Bored In Denver

Man, the worst thing in the world could be waiting for a red eye, if you can call it that, at the Denver International Airport. It's 3 and a half hour flight that leaves at 12:55am. Man that sucks.

I just spent and hour in the smoking lounge, because I thought that was the only place that had a TV to watch the football game. But, alas, I was able to find even bigger degenerates at the TV by the food court area, where I was able to scarf down 3 soft tacos from Taco Bell. Ahhh, road food, the best for ya.

Better yet, I am stuck holding my bags, because the Jet Blue people haven't even shown up yet for this godforsaken flight.

I saw a movie this afternoon, and I was reminded of my favorite commercial right now, other than the Miller Lite Flavor Flav spot. It is the Happy Christmahanukwanzakah spot from Virgin Mobile. The two jews and the gay elf are hilarious. Talk about throwing PC out the window this holiday; Hallelujah!

Don't let anyone ever try to tell you that drinking at 10,000 feet is the same as drinking in NYC. A shot of Jaeger hurts a lot more in Breckenridge than it does at Brother Jimmies Esat Side.

The other day I was involved in a DUI when this girl whose brother was driving me back to my hotel got pulled over. Talk about dumb luck in getting a girl to come back to your place. Her brother got carted off to jail, and she got carted to my hotel room. Whatever happened to "Wanna see my CD Collection".

Alright, I'm outta here. I was thinking. Now that we got this site going again, let's try to get as many people reading it again. I mean, it is pretty entertaining, and full of current events if you ask me.

The Schwizz....Out from DIA

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

I could've sworn the phrase "Christmashannukwanza" originated in a Simpsons episode where the greeting card company is brainstorming about inventing a new holiday to bilk some more money out of consumers. They end up coming up with "Love Day."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home