Friday, January 06, 2006

City Vue Episode IV- A New Hope

It is a period of civil war. Rebel Apus, striking from a hidden base in Georgetown, have attempted to win their first victory against the evil Blogger Empire.

So last week, when a few of us were out discussing Napoleon Dynamite, sports, and Mario Kart, a certain someone whined because he does not have rights to post City Vue (or, as it has become known as "THE SCHWIZZ"). I think that it might be time to expand the authoring circles. Since there are a total of like 6 people that read this blog, I think we should make everyone a contributor. Then maybe they'll tell all of their influential friends and we can start raking in the $1.79 a month in ad revenue from Google. Cause it's all about the greenbacks, yo.

Who's with me?

Oh, and just for your amusement, here's another "Name that Caption" contest.

"That WAS my most serious face", Schwizz said after reviewing the digital camera.


3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

"Schwizz catches a drink with the lead co-stars after last week's Brokeback Mountain premiere"

tommy, get me in touch with that girl from the party too.

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When reached for comment, the Schwizz apologetically offered "since 'Blue Steel' and 'Machismo' were already being used, I had no choice but to go with my goofy 'I just found an M&M in my pocket' smile. But it's all good as long as Tommy gets me that girl's digits. I hope she likes M&M's."

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

"Trucker Hats are out? Since 2004? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home