Monday, January 09, 2006

The Dance


Yeah I am procrastinating and don't want to write a journal entry for one of my clients. And you thought these celebrities are really writing these things. Yeah, right.

Anyway, the other night my buddies and I were talking about last week's episode of The Office, and were cracking up about Michael's dance, which got us talking about the best dances over the year's on television. I am sure there a ton that I forget, but I am going to list my top 5, and always, all 5 of us on this thing who post comments can give theirs.

Next week we will have a Top 5 on how to get more people to comment on this blog, because I think it deserves more recognition. It's pretty funny at times, certainly moreso than some of these BS political blogs.

I digress. My Top 5.

5) Any dance scene on ChIps
4) The Elaine from Seinfeld
3) Michael Smith's Jungle Dance from The Office
2) The Chicken Dance from Job and Lindsey on Arrested Development
1) The Re-Run - Hands down the best dance


OOOOOh, Rog, you're gonna get it.

7 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

Not a bad list, though I would give honorable mention to:

1. Any dance done on the original Batman TV series (Adam West - the Batusi).

2. The crazy dances done by the Peanuts gang on the Charlie Brown Xmas Special.

Also, please note that the character's name is "GOB" (not Job), as in George Oscar Bluth.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

thank you for the correction. i was skeptical on my spelling of gob.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

How about the dance of Mean Gene, the Dancing Machine?

I suppose nobody caught any footage of Jerry Rice dancing on "Dancing with the Stars"? Or at least, willing to admit it...

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

No Roger no Rerun no rent!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

Sorry I can't properly coment on this post as I am away bootleging a Doobie Brothers concert.
Get me a grape soda, Shirl.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

Do you realize that Shirl, Rerun, and Mama are all dead? At least Raj is still with us.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

p.s. Am I crazy or does that sign behind Rerun say "Benevolent Order of Squirrels Convention"??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home