Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday Banter




For the record, we submitted Hulk Hogan for Dancing With the Stars Season 3. We'll hear next week so stay tuned. Who wouldn't want to see some 6-7 dude just throwing around some 5-3 ballroom chick like a Raggedy Ann Doll. Now that's entertainment. "Whoops, I threw her through the Tympany".

Also, feel free to comment on any pro athletes you would want to see on Spike TV's Pros vs. Joes second installment. I have already told Jay Dougal to submit an audition tape.

Anyone catch US Paintball Championships on ESPN? I don't know what's worse, this, or watching paint dry. "Look, shoot him!"

Tequila is bad for you, as is Bon Jovi karaoke.

I suggest one TIVO Robot Chicken on Sunday nights on Cartoon Network. I stumbled across this little gem I guess after forgetting to change the channel after watching Muppet Babies, but it is pretty damn funny.

Pearl Jam is a really frickin good band. My buddy got to see them after Letterman last week and then at Irving Plaza. Talk about lucky. I guess you get to go to those things when you have a throw pillow that is bedazzled with Eddie Vedder's face on it. That being said, I really like Pearl Jam and I would always want to go see them on concert. Which brings us to our new Top 5. What are the Top 5 bands out there today you would always pay to go see.

5. Robert Randolph - these guys tear the roof off the place
4. Bruce Springsteen - while i dont own a lot of his stuff he plays for like 6 hours and never quits, always a good show
3. Dave Matthews - always good for a great show, and crowd always filled with cute girls
2. Pearl Jam - they kill it always, and are so unpredictable (Vedder scaling the lights at MSG one year)
1. U2 - they always rock for 2+ hours and you never want to leave your seat

Schwizz

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Count Choculitis said...

You'd always pay to see Pearl Jam? Please, they haven't put out a good song in 10 years (although I do like "Worldwide Suicide"). Bruce is a solid call, although I WOULD NOT pay to see him on this folk tour he's on and I own everything he's ever put out.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Count Choculitis said...

Oh, my top 5:

5: Counting Crows
4: Foo Fighters
3: Barenaked Ladies
2: Bruce (if not for this last tour he'd be #1)
1: Rolling Stones

I am aware of my gayness.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Accounting today influences ethics andnot course college Amphetamines adderall Table tennis athlete grundy rain jackets Hotels didrex Outsourcing call centers http www.callcentersindia.com http valium on line Compare cell phone plans reverse cell phone number Protonix 40mg 24100 Single dose zithromax for free Nextel cell phone reverse directory Photos de paris hilton nue tax code Cisco aironet 1310 Reo mp3 player Effect of lipitor on creatine levels Botox kwarecka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home