Monday, December 12, 2005

A Great Birthday/Put the Whammy on Alge



Just wanted to give some props to the folks who showed up at the Gael Pub on Saturday night for my 32nd birthday extravaganza. In keeping with the Schwizz's "top 5" theme, here are the top 5 things about my birthday this past weekend:

1. Possibly the best cake I've ever tasted, complete with a design of a football going through goalposts.
2. Giants win!!
3. Excellent dinner at Penang last night with mom, stepdad, and gf's parents - I recommend the shredded crispy duck.
4. Gift from gf: Season 2, Arrested Development.
5. A win in round one of fantasy football playoffs, assuming Alge Crumpler (pitcured) is held to under 20 points tonight (if he is not, you'll get a teary post from me tomorrow morning).

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

what about the shots of uncle jaeger. everybody loves uncle jaeger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home