Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The New Fall Season

Ok, here is a list of shows that I want to start watching. It's been a busy week, and I haven't had time to watch any of them yet, but I have a few of them on the DVR (my girlfriends).

1. My Name is Earl - When I originally heard about this show, I thought it would be awesome, then the previews started and I'd rather stick a hot poker in my eye than see another one of those "interrupting an old lady in the middle of a Dodgers game" commercials. I still have to give it a chance, despite the NBC marketing department's annoying ploy to make me see Jason Lee in my sleep.

2. Lost - I don't watch this show. I am a loser. In my attempt to cool myself up a bit, I have borrowed the DVD set and plan to start watching season 2 as soon as I am done with season 1. I have already programmed it in to the DVR.

3. Kitchen Confidential - The book is a favorite of mine, therefore I was pissed when I heard that Fox was going to make a fictional show based on the non-fictional book. But, I am oddly curious and it has great "buzz" around it. (yes, I said buzz... Yes, I am playing right in to their hand)

4. How I Met Your Mother - It has Doogie in it! I bet he's not doing blow off of the back of a stripper like in Harold and Kumar, but nonetheless... DOOGIE!

5. Everybody Hates Chris - I have my doubts on this because it's on UPN. Does that make me a racist?

6 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

Know how I know you're gay? Because you like Kitchen Confidential.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger SonnyD said...

i'm looking forward to Invasion. I hope the 'invaders' pull off their fake human skin to show their real green skin and talk in a tinny voice. And I hope that Robert Englund makes a guest appearance.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

The Visitors are our friends.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

everybody clap your hands
(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)(CLAP)

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

sliiiiide to the left....

sliiiiiide to the right....

Charlie Brown....

Left foot one stomp [STOMP]..

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger The Schwizz said...

but i want one now is looking forward to anal invasion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home