Monday, June 26, 2006

"Somebody's Got a Case of the Mundaze"


Ahh, another glorious weekend in the rain soaked Northeast. The Mets took 2 of 3 from the Jays. the Yanks need to pick it up a little for this Subway Series thing to happen, Andy Irons won his event in Mexico with a sick 5 foot air of the lip of a 5 foot wave, Ukraine and Ghana are through to the second round, and England is going to have an epic match against Portugal this weekend.

In other news, Deadwood is an underrated show, Entourage gets better and better (I'll IM you late night babe, Ciao"), and one of the best movies that all should see is "Team America". For all the bitching and moaning and partisan politics in the world today, this is just a classic look at what a farce it all is. With all the classic lines, elaborate puppet sets, and Great Musical soundtrack, it just is top notch. One classic line:

"Chris: [not moving] I was nineteen years old when the musical Cats came to our town.
[Gary stops and listens]
Chris: I couldn't wait to see it. After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees.

Lastly, all who have XBox 360 should buy the Rockstar Games Ping Pong Game. It is awesome.

That's it for now.

6 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger SonnyD said...

dirkadirka, muhammad jihad.

"Always fade out of a montage...makes it seem like a long time has passed..."

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger maybe i can help... said...

Even Rocky had a MONTAGE!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, great blog. Keep up the great fuckin work.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Toasty Joe said...

Dude, stop updating this site so often. I can't keep up.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home